It is reported that your words account for only 7% of your communication. Do you want to learn how to make the most of the other 93%? The effective meaning of your communication is not what you intended, but how it was received. What would your organisation be like if more people fully understood each other?
“Development of leadership capability is just as important as the development of management capability, but the focus is very different. Management covers a broad range of activities, such as planning and allocating work, recruiting staff, controlling costs and budgets, and establishing...read more
The ability to percieve, use, manage and understand your emotions – one of the greatest assests a leader can have in todays knowledge worker environment. Studies into leadership effectiveness have found that EQ, the measure of ones emotional intelligence, contributes significantly more to...read more
Organisations always have their stories – the question is, do they portray the right things about the vision, values and character of your organisation? Storytelling is one of the key skills of a leader – the ability to engage your audience in a way which resonates and is a powerful...read more
With a greater expectation on individuals to deliver ‘more for less’ than ever before, realising the maximum potential from your employees is a key executive skill, in any organisation. Coaching is a process to enable managers and people developers to gain maximum commitment and performance...read more